Last Update: 14 Apr, 12
I don't know about everyone else, but parenting a rambunctious boy and know-it-all teenage daughters sure takes its toll...and leaves little time for us!
I'm hoping I can gain some helpful tips from other parents in my situation and in return, hopefully, by sharing my trials, I can provide some positive tips to others!
You know what they say..."It takes a village to raise a child!"
Hello Bevrox, allready vote you, nice to meet you here and have a nice day
vote for you . :)
visit my blog and support . thank you .. :)
Hello How are you.. hope everything is great can u please add me as your frnd... please check my new post and feel free to give me feedback... its an realy infomative post.. hope you all will enjoy my post....
hey bevrox ... u r such a cool person... lykd ur blog. though m nt a parent b then too enjoyed going thru d blog
Thanks for dropping by my blog!
The Advantages Of Being Old
1. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
2. In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.
3. No one expects you to run into a burning building.
4. People call at 9 p.m. and ask, "Did I wake you?"
5. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
6. There's nothing left to learn the hard way.
7. Things you buy now won't wear out.
8. You can eat dinner at 4 p.m.
9. You can live without sex (but not without glasses).
10. You enjoy hearing about other people's operations.
11. You get into a heated argument about pension plans.
12. You have a party and the neighbors don't even realize it.
13. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
14. You quit trying to hold your stomach in, no matter who walks into the room.
15. You sing along with the elevator music.
16. Your eyes won't get much worse.
17. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.
18. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the National Weather Service.
19. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.
20. Your supply of brain cells is finally down to a manageable size.
21. You can't remember who sent you this.
Getting Rid Of Fruit Fliesâ€”the Cheap, Fast, And Non-toxic Way - Shine from Yahoo! Canada
Recipes | The Dr. Oz Show