Last Update: 1 Oct, 11
I have so many things to offer. I've got so many talents:
1. Ask my husband.
2. I am a Plumber! I know how to change that leaking faucet or that broken pipe.
3. I am a Cook. I love cooking, and baking. My specialties are; Estofado con Setas (Stew w/ mushroom), Caldereta de Cordero(Lamb casserole,
Adobo (pork and chicken on soy w/ vinegar),Paella Valenciana (rice dish),Lechon Paksiw (roasted pig on heavy gravy), Moccha Hazelnut Torte, and Banana cake on heavy white cream. hmmmmmm!
4. I sew! really I do. I make dresses and blouses for a hobby. I also know how to knit and cross-stitch.
5. I am a Programmer. I took up a course of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
6. I am a Boxer! haha! Yes! ask my husband.
7. I am a Caregiver. As I've said earlier I take care of 3 of my family members.
hello..how ru? Please vote for me, and check out my blog at http://hrreview.blogspot.com
I loved your concise bio. I found myself laughing while reading it. You seem nice and a lover of life. I have a daughter and I believe that you mostly find joy in the day to day.
I am sorry for not updating my blog I went out of town to celebrate my daughter's ...
Jhun,my husband went home with an eight year old boy yesterday.And no,he's not my ...
My dad whose 54 years old has been a Seafarer for 30 years have been an inspiration to ...
Me...a happy cook! ∙ I am the cook in our home and I choose what will be served in ...