Last Update: 3 days ago
* a hopeless foodie
* a Restaurant Consultant
* a Kitchen Designer and Remodeler
* a Part-time Landscaper
* an Occasional Caterer
* a lazy author (or, so my ex-editor says)
* Seriously under-employed
* that everyone can cook - given the right tools and opportunity
* that you should (occasionally, at least) eat outside your comfort zone
* that some chefs spend way too much time decorating the plate and not enough time cooking
* that there are more gems in your grandmother's recipe box than you realize
* that everyone has one good recipe..and one cheap novel in them
* that there is never a good reason to buy prepackaged , pre-cooked food
* that fast food is the bane of our culture and will be our eventual undoing
Just stopping by again. Just read your chick pea story. Too funny. Great recipes.
Nice blog and useful friend.......Don't forget to visit my blog at (http://wiratrick.blogspot.com) and (http://putrajunio.blogspot.com) I hope we can establish a good friendship
and happy blogging,,,,,,,,,,,,
Hi...gr8 blog there...so voted 4 u n also following u....do vist my space http://onlyfishrecipes.blogspot.com/ n let me know ur feedback:-)
I had to vote for you just on your Bio alone. I laughed outloud. Only parts of my family should be commited.
It is nice to see you here. You have a very interesting blog. Voted & followed you.
Please do visit my site also. happy blogging :)
Great blog! Loved it sooo much!! If you get a chance you should check out my blog! It's all about the funny and weird tales of a teenager. Check it out! www.thestoryofchip.blogspot.com
Congrats on Editor's Pick of the Day! Keep up the good work. You have my vote.
Happy Blogging :)
I tend to go for the gender/bender kind of flavor combinations when it comes to dessert. I ...
As with all living things, our offspring and progeny begin flexing their muscles, testing ...
It's not often that I see a food posting on some social networking thing and immediately ...
Since we're coming up on our anniversary (we're starting our 4th year this month)... or ...
Okay... a "Country-Style Rib" is really a misnomer - they really aren't ribs ... at all. ...
For the most part - they've been there a year. ∙ Back last October when I was ...