― The sun is an absolute necessity here on earth. Without the sun, we would not have life. We get lots of things from the sun that are crucial to our health, wellness and even our energy. Sun is a wonderful thing. ∙ Our skin, however, does not love the sun. Skin regenerates around every two to three week. As we age, that actually slows. It is estimated that 90% of aging is the result of UV exposure and the other 10% is natural aging. ∙ This means daily sun screen is the necessity to [...].