2. Become embolden in a false sense of authority over that person
3. Try to use law enforcement to back your play
4. Ignore the specific instructions of the law enforcement officials if they don't back your play.
5. Continue to engage in your ill advised and illegal conduct as if you were given a "green light".
6. Chase an unarmed person down like a dog until they're forced to defend themselves from your attacks.
7. Because you're a punk, start to lose the fight YOU STARTED
8. Carry a gun to back yourself up in case of #7
9. Use the gun to prevent the person from getting the best of you, though it was their right to "get the best of you" in defending themselves from you in the first place.
10. Act like a coward, flip the script and play like a victim who needed to "stand his ground" in order to not lose his life (while simultaneously successfully trying to take some one elses).
The stand your ground law for the rest of us.
1. Follow the letter and spirit of the law or face immediate arrest and prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
END OF LAW.