Abdul Qoyyuum ∙ 24 weeks ago
1. Post on your website more stories to cover the week with a few breaking news stories.
2. Increase in posting frequency can lead to an increase in traffic. Increased numbers of posts on website means your subscribers are being presented with more options for things to read – increasing their chance of finding something that fits their needs.
3. The key is to keep your posts on website relevant, on topic and useful.
4. Get popular in social media circles. Like Facebook, twitter, Digg, Google+.
5. Via blog Comments/submission. Find 5 to 10 popular blogs in your niche ( for www.Latestseoupdates.com , niche would be about SEO,SMO and SEM ) and visit them regularly and comment on them. Put some thought into your comments and of course add your website URL in the comment submission form. Regular readers of the blog will see your comment. If they are interested in what your say, they will click on your website link.
6. Forum Posts, Find a few active niche forums, which are getting several new posts per day. Sign up or register for an account at each of the forums and fill out your profile information including a short bio and a link back to your site. Answer questions and post helpful tips. If allowed, set up a forum signature with a link back to your site.
7. Via article Marketing Write about 400 to 500 word articles and submits them to article directories like EzineArticles. At the end of the article, you have an author resource box where you can invite readers to check out one or two of your websites. Writing and submitting several articles per week will result in a niche steady stream of free traffic that will grow over time as long as you write more.
8. Using Video Submission. (Leaving comments with your website URL.
9. Adding some question answering to your site like polling.
10. Users should be able to give rates to your site. (rating *****)
11. Finally, made effective use of trackback links to popular sites.
12. Give special discount offers on your product and spread this
*offer on your social media accounts or page Facebook, twitter etc. Invite fans or followers to avail this opportunity.
13. Traffic Networks another way to bring people to site is by joining a traffic network system like Traffic Swarm. you can join www.trafficswarm.com , enter some basic information about the site or sites that you want to promote -- a Category, the URL, a Title, and a Description, and the information will be used to generate targeted links to site, which are then displayed throughout the Traffic Swarm network. A basic listing on this network is free. The key thing of traffic networks is that they bring traffic that is targeted to your primary audience.
Last but not least :
submit you blog's updates and get latest SEO Updates at http://latestseoupdates.com