Ivan Aliku ∙ 38 weeks ago
Nice tips.Thanks. My domain is still very new, barely a month old so i think still have to wait until it get older before applying.
3. Don’t Click Your own Ads
4. Don’t promote or recommend others to click your ads
5. Don’t Break copyright regulations by Copying Licensed materials from other blogs. Better you write content for your blog
6. Make your Articles High Quality
7. Do not use Content related to: Porn, XXX, Weapons, Illegal, Alcohol, Tobacco, Gambling, Casino, Hacking, Null Downloads etc..
8. Don’t Alter Adsense Ad Code
9. Do not join in Traffic Exchange Programs (especially Autosurf Programs)
10. Don’t advertise your blog/website in PTC websites or other ways where you can receive in-organic traffic
11. Don’t try to Increase your CTR using special Methods. Your CTR must lie below 7% (I recommend)
12. Don’t keep Google ads in Pop-ups, Emails etc.
13. Don’t make your ads invisible
14. Don’t try to make a lots of websites with High paying Adsense keywords. Google will find your Trick and Ban you (forever)
15. Don’t Spam Forums & Blogs (using Comments) to Make traffic for your blog
16. Finish your Blog in all aspects. Google will ban ‘Under Construction’ Websites
17. Don’t Reveal your Adsense Earnings. Even though you reveal it, Be careful that you are not giving out eCPM and CTR (means: Do not give Page Impressions with Total Earnings, Clicks with Total Earnings etc.)
18. You must be 18 years old or above
19. Trying to Increase Adsense Earnings using Adwords (For example, Spending 100$ in adwords to make 1000$ in Adsense). ‘Made For Adsense‘ Websites are examples for this.
20. Don’t use Click Bots for Getting ad clicks
At last: Don’t try new methods to Cheat adsense; Inside Adsense team is wandering Online to catch those tricks and to ban them in time