So you’re thinking about quitting blogging huh?
I understand, you’ve been blogging and blogging and blogging to no ends and still you can’t squeeze a single comment, subscriber or worst still a single dollar from your blog.
You log into your Google analytics account every waking day only to find that you've had 3 or 4 visits, and you feel like pouring your heart out.
What can I say you really did give it the best shot possible… But have you really?
Have you really tried to make things work with your blog? If you ask me, even if I don’t know you or have never even seen your blog, I’ll bet you 10 bucks you didn’t try hard enough...
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and pull yourself together. Before your quit blogging ask yourself this –
1. Have you really picked the right niche?
2. If yes then have you really tried hard to put out as many quality posts as possible?
3. If yes, then what have you done to promote each and every post you’ve published on your blog?
4. If you are answering ‘you’ve done plenty’ now ask yourself what other things could you have done to promote your blog?
5. Finally, dig hard in your heart and really ask yourself, do you really want to quit blogging?
I bet you don’t right?
We all start from somewhere in blogging. We are not born pro bloggers!
About 3 years ago I knew nothing about blogging or WordPress or how to make money from blogging. Now I’d like to think I run a pretty successful blog with good traffic, readers and one that makes some decent income too.
So can you, so stop feeling sorry for yourself and start building a real plan of action to get yourself back on the road to successful blogging.
Read more blogging tips at http://www.magnet4marketing.net