Shane ∙ 27 Sep, 11
2. I login to bloggers.com at least once daily and make 10 meaningful comments (I actually read a blog post and comment)
3. I usually friend the same 10 people from #2 above..
4. I vote for the top "trending" blog posts and bloggers on the homepage each day.
5. I thank the people who comment on my wall and I visit their blogs, if there blog is related to my genre I may try to form a relationship.
6. I updated my profile to be true and relevant to my genre and me personally. (Picture too)
7. Do not spam other bloggers blogs, email, etc.
8. I attempt to start meaningful "talks" that isn't just "I'll follow you if you follow me".
I'm just guessing to how I climbed the rankings - so please don't hold me to this, but it's what I've been doing and seems to have worked. Anyone else have any tips?