Glitter ∙ 6 May, 12
thank you for the tips
2. Use relevant titles related to highly searched keywords but with limited competition
3. Do a keyword research if it might be of help in writing good and quality targeted contents
4. Spy on your competitors and take an edge. You know what am saying dear
5. Get on google adwords when launching out your campaign.
6. Though getting an organic traffic is quite good, your performance on so many traffic generating factors would determine how well you shall do with Google search traffic.
7. Article Marketing is another way.
8. You can also get more traffic from HERE @ bloggers!
etc..... all the same look out for a good mentor and ask relevant questions, do what they are doing and see better results.