2.What's the very first thing you do at work everyday?
3. How many people did you start the blog with and how many people work with you now?
4. Remember the early days starting ? Maybe you can share one anecdote that describe the struggle you went through?
5. How do you handle frustration? When/how was the last time you dealt with frustration?
6. What’s your office environment like? Is it the kind of place where everyone is bumpin’ away to house music or is it more traditional?
7. How do you picture your blog in 5 years?
8.Who or what inspires YOU? Role models? Quotes? Running? Video games? Snack food? Give us the deets, dude!
9.How’d you fund this blog? Self-funding? Crowd-funded? Where’d you get the money?
10.Do you consider yourself a successful blogger or webmaster right now? If not, what’s it gonna take to make you feel successful?
11.Website you couldn’t live without and why?
12. Number 1 country you’ve always wanted to visit but haven’t yet?
13. What's the greatest thing about your company/website/idea?
14. Where can our readers get ahold of you? Facebook? Twitter? Google+? Personal blog? Any other projects you’re working on that we should check out?
15. What do you wish I had asked you? Ask yourself and respond.
Send your interview with illustrative pictures, videos (if you have) here: email@example.com
Note: To have your interview accepted, you should be the owner of one star at http://starryweb.info . I think you still have a chance to get it for free now. Your interview won't be accepted if your star is not posted on my Web Galaxy.