Milan Aryal ∙ 44 weeks ago
Wow..I wish I would've meet to you way before...:D
9) Find blogs on your topic and post comments on them.
10) Make sure to have Google+ profile, Twitter and Facebook page.
11) Contact blog owners and suggest them putting your link. If they like your blog they may put a linkback :)
1) Use your keyword as anxhor text only 20% of the time!
2) Slowly build your links. Dont do 100 in one day, better spread that 100 to 10 days. Especially if blog is not aged.
3) Do not post copied content! Content must be unique, written by you.
Good luck with your link building! If you liked this post make sure to vote for me and follow me to be updated with my new guides!
If you want to check a nice built linking profile you can go to open site explorer and check out links for my blog