Durodola ∙ 44 weeks ago
Great topics, i have written a lot of articles on SEO too check it out at
One myth regarding SEO is that, as soon as the post is published on our blog it must be shown in the first page of the Google search results, but this not a thing, one must understand that search engine optimization is a process and not an event. It not compulsory that as soon as you published the post it is indexed. Many things are taken into consideration while Google and other search engine indexed your site.
some of the factors are:
3.popularity of the site
4.popularity of the topic
5.search stats of the topic on which you have written your article
one must have patience while doing search engine optimization.
but if your traffic is getting down day by day, check out for the problems, some of the reasons why traffic goes down are.
2.Placing so much of ads on the homepage and in the content, which makes you site a advertisement market rather than informative portal.
3.Poor content quality.
5.using flash and highly graphical themes which makes your site slow, hence your site is not indexed properly.
There are ways which you can use to get rid of such problems.. but you have to wait for sometime to see results, as it's effect would not be immediate, it will take some time.
1. submit you sitemap to Google webmaster each and every time you update your site.
2. place a tab of sitemap on your website, which would make visitors to easily go-through your site.
3. use only one seo plugin, don't install different seo plugins, doing this will degrade your site.
4. update your site on regular basis.
5. don't use copyrighted content.
6. perform social media optimization
And always remember, SEO is a process and not an EVENT, have patience while doing it.
Read more on: http://www.parasbabbar.in