Teddy ∙ 17 weeks ago
oooopppsss didn't expect that to be that long . Sorry
SORRY THIS IS LONG BUT IS WORTH LOOKING AT
[ di fénssləss ]
1. unprotected: lacking any form of protection and therefore vulnerable
1. unprotected people: people who are unable to defend themselves and their interests
"working as a shield for the defenseless"
PLEASE NOTE THE WORD VULNERABLE IN THE UPPER ADJECTIVE
WHICH OF THE WORDS DO YOU EXPECT THE GOVERNMENT TO USE BELOW
/kənˈtroʊl/ Show Spelled [kuh n-trohl] Show IPA verb, con·trolled, con·trol·ling, noun.
verb (used with object)
1. to exercise restraint or direction over; dominate; command.
2. to hold in check; curb: to control a horse; to control one's emotions.
3.to test or verify (a scientific experiment) by a parallel experiment or other standard of comparison.
4. ( to eliminate ) or prevent the flourishing or spread of: to control a forest fire.
This is what we would be and that is vulnerable , even George Washington knew that.