I hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day weekend! I’ve spent the weekend catching up with friends, grabbing sunlight and sipping cool drinks. Couldn’t ask for more. Even though it’s Labor Day weekend and I shouldn’t be...―
I usually post these recaps on a Sunday or Monday, but things have been pretty nutty over here. So, better late than never, right?! 1. BlogHer 2012 Virtual Conference – I had the opportunity to attend BlogHer ’12 in New York. I had a...―
It’s been an exciting Olympic weekend! As I write this, the U.S. is in 2nd for most medals won. Let’s hear it for Team USA! There are so many ways to stay dialed-in to the London Olympics via social media or mobile. 1. Social media...―
1. Twitter’s mobile redesign – The goal of Twitter’s mobile redesign is make it available to anyone with a smart phone and those with limited bandwidth. The new design is also more sleek and streamlined looking! I am a big fan of...―
Apology in advance to all of you, I’ve been off the blogging radar this past week. With the July 4th holiday smack-dab in the middle of the week and then heading out of town, for the weekend, with my Mr. H left me little time to blog....―
It’s July. Can you believe it?! Time is flying, especially in the world of social media. Here are three things I particularly liked this past week. Enjoy! 1. Go ahead, change your Brand Page username – Just one week ago, we ...―
1. Brand Page ‘hover-over’ pop-up in news feed – I love this and it’s one of those little details you may not have noticed. Users will now see a pop-up of your Page’s cover image when they hover-over the Page title in...―
1. A nudge for inactive Brand Page admins – Haven’t posted on your Page in awhile? Facebook plans to give you a friendly nudge in an effort to get you reengaged with your fans and help you understand the benefits of leveraging Brand...―
1. The all new FourSquare – This past Thursday, June 7, I was pleasantly surprised to experience FourSquare’s new user interface. It seems cleaner, quicker and more streamlined. I noticed photos are more prominent, while comments at...―
1. Add Pins directly from House Beautiful Magazine – The June issue invites readers to pin directly from its “Kitchen of the Month” article. Images in the article feature a specific watermark and when scanned with House...―
Happy 1 Year Blogaversary! One year ago today I launched this blog and I haven’t been happier. In fact, I’m happy and inspired! I am so grateful to all my readers and those who support my passion for all things social media. I am going ...―
1. DonorsChoose.org Pinterest Contest – The prize? A $500 DonorsChoose.org gift card to spend on teaching essentials! Teachers are so hardworking and important for our future. Pinners are invited to post original classroom projects or other...―
So last week I was craving a salad and I remembered what an amazing salad I had once at ...
After attempting to accept her fate in the strange fishbowl world, Kendíka decides ...
I just like to say “Shopability”! But retailers today need to be able to say ...